Lifestyle Sales & Lettings is delighted to announce the introduction of a comprehensive landlord insurance package in conjunction with HomeLet.
Infinity is a solution which guarantees that the full rent amount is paid into your account, on time, every time, even if your tenants default on their payment*.
If the worst should happen, we also provide an efficient Eviction Service. The process to evict problem tenants can often be complex, but our team of experts can ensure full legal compliance at every stage, and secure the possession of the property in the following circumstances:
- Eviction of unauthorised occupants
- A tenant not paying their rent
- Eviction of tenants following the expiry date of a valid Section 21 notice
- Eviction of occupants who breach their tenancy agreement in accordance with Schedule 2 of The Housing Act 1988
Further to this, you will be covered for legal costs up to £50,000 which pertain to the re-possession of the property. This includes:
- Arranging a legal advocate and their associated costs
- Issuing the relevant notices to seek possession of the property
- Obtaining a court date and associated costs of processing a possession order
- Arranging for a warrant of possession
- Instructing County Court bailiffs
The national average for successful evictions is 322 days, with us, that figure comes down to just 122 days – a significant decrease of 62%.
Of course, this is only a small portion of what we offer. Most people are great tenants who want to make your property a true home for the time they are there, but in order to minimise the risk of problems arising, we thoroughly check each reference and employment declaration.
*Up to six months rent protection for the full amount due, followed by 50% of the monthly rent after vacant possession for a maximum of two months.
If you would like to find out more about our Infinity Landlord insurance, please call us on 01706 823 131
I was very impressed with the prompt and friendly service received from Lifestyle.